Very Denniee Nails :): 94. Sinful - What's Your Name?

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

94. Sinful - What's Your Name?

What's Your Name is a black creme with small duochrome glitter/shimmer.  The glitter shifts from a teal to a deep blue to a magenta-purple, such an amazing color shift...in the bottle.  On the nail, it's not so apparent and kind of falls a bit flat.  It pretty much looks like a black cream in most lights.  I believe that I might be able to get the same kind of effect (that was in the bottle) by layering OPI's I Juggle...Men over black, but we shall see.





Formula was decent on this polish; it was a two-coater.  However, I had application problems due to a wonky brush.  The brush just wouldn't glide over my nail, and as a result, it tended to drag the polish.  If I put on an extremely thick layer, it wouldn't drag, but then I would get cuticle flooding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)