Very Denniee Nails :): 96. Zoya - Katherine

Thursday, October 11, 2012

96. Zoya - Katherine

Katherine is one of those polishes that I was extremely excited to buy.  Before this, I owned no jellies, but I loved how they looked on other bloggers' nails.  Glad to say that this color didn't disappoint!  I can't stop looking at my nails!  It's like...I can see my natural nail, but at the same time, not really.  I understand why people love jellies!  To me, Katherine is the exact color of red grapes, yum!


This was my first time applying a jelly polish by itself, and I gotta say, it's a bit tricky.  Since I have very ridged nails, it is extremely hard to get an even coat of color.  I can even see now that it's not completely even.  Like always, I applied too thick of a coat, and the subsequent coats were patchy.  Luckily it turned out decent enough! ^^;;

This is 3 thick coats of Katherine, but next time I'll probably aim for 4 thinner coats.  The formula was a bit watery, but that might just be the nature of jelly polishes (Zoya's creams are usually on the thicker side).  It was quite easy to control; this pic is without clean-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)