Very Denniee Nails :): 95. China Glaze - I'm Not Lion

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

95. China Glaze - I'm Not Lion

Hey guys!  If anyone's noticed, it's been a while since my last post, and I'm really sorry about that.  I've completed moving, but unpacking is another story.  Everything in the house is just a mess...

Today I'm wearing I'm Not Lion from China Glaze's fall collection.  I'm Not Lion is a lovely white-gold glitter with holographic glitter scatter throughout the polish.  This polish is definitely a little bit less in-your-face, due to the subtle color, but I really like it.  It's like jewelry on your nails (white gold is actually my favorite metal for jewelry)!

This swatch is shown with 2 coats, just enough for opacity.  The color of this polish is quite similar to my skintone, you can't really see VNL so I'm not really bothered enough to add another coat.  The formula was quite nice, not too thick or thin, and it dries really fast!  On top of the glitter, I applied 3 coats of Poshe topcoat.  This glitter dries quite gritty, but the topcoat really helps bring out the shine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)